- Media Relations
- Season of Sharing
- Client Concerns
Submit a concern
- Additional Contact Information
Alameda County Social Services
North Oakland Office
2000 San Pablo Ave
Oakland CA 94612
Advisory Commission on Aging (ACA)
The Advisory Commission on Aging (ACA) is made up of representatives concerned about the needs and interests of elders in Alameda County. The Alameda County Board of Supervisors (BOS) appoints the commission members.
Veterans Affairs Commission
The commission advises Board of Supervisors in matter related to veterans affairs.
Commission on the Status of Women
The Commission on the Status of Women's goal is to maximize parity for women of all ages, by supporting the elimination of gender-discriminatory services and practices in the areas of housing, employment, health services, child care, and elder care in Alameda County. Areas of focus include domestic violence, sexual harassment, affirmative action, reproductive rights, and legislative issues.
Notice: December Meeting
Alameda County Commission on the Status of Women
The December meeting of the Alameda County Commission on the Status of Women is scheduled for Wednesday, December 9, 2020, 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm.
Please note: Due to the COVID-19 Public Health Emergency, the Commission will meet remotely. Public participation is welcome
Public Comment Via Teleconference:
Members of the public may address the Commission topics on the agenda and matters within the Commission's jurisdiction.
How to Participate:
- To observe the meeting by video conference, please click on this link: https://zoom.us/j/93116251643
- Or iPhone one-tap: US: +16699006833,,93116251643# or +14086380968,,93116251643#
- Or Telephone:
Dial (for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location): US: +1 408 638 0968 or +1 669
900 6833 or +1 253 215 8782 or +1
346 248 7799 or +1 646 876 9923 or
+1 301 715 8592 or +1 312 626 6799
or 877 853 5257 (Toll Free) or 888
475 4499 (Toll Free)
- Webinar ID: 931 1625 1643
- International numbers available: https://zoom.us/u/aPPSJQOZH
- Instructions on how to join a meeting by video conference are available at: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362193-Joining-a-meeting
- If you are using a laptop: use the raise your hand button. When you are called to speak, please unmute your speaker.
- If you are calling in: dial *9 to raise your hand to speak. When you are called to speak, the host will unmute you to enable you to speak. If you decide not speak, you may hang up and dial back into the meeting or simply notify the host you do not wish to speak when you are unmuted and asked to speak.
Human Relations Commission
The Alameda County Human Relations Commission is appointed by the Alameda County Board of Supervisors. The commission is comprised of citizens that are interested in human relation issues throughout the county.