Alcohol & Drug Addiction
The Social Services Agency contracts with Alameda County Behavioral Health Care Services (BHCS) to provide Substance Use Treatment services to all eligible individual in The Social Services Agency's programs. Individuals can call the Substance Use Treatment and Referral Helpline to receive information and referrals for substance use services.
The number for the Substance Use Treatment and Referral Helpline is 1-844-682-7215 and is available 24 hours a day/7 days a week.
The following substance use treatment services that are available to all Alameda County residence include:
- Opioid Treatment Program (OTP) /Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT);
- Withdrawal management: 24/7 clinically managed detoxification and sobering support
- Residential Services;
- Recovery Residence (aka: Sober Living Environments)
- Intensive Outpatient Treatment;
- Outpatient Treatment; and
- Recovery Support Services: services to help the client develop both internal and external resources to support ongoing self-management.
The Helpline staff are able to provide information and referrals in languages other than English. For more information, please visit http://www.acbhcs.org/substance-use-treatment/